Employer Registration Form for September 20, 2023, Governance & Municipalities Career Fair
The Diversity Recruitment Partners Government Career Fair includes Municipalities, Counties, Police Departments, Local Utilities as well as related Graduate/Professional Schools.
This Virtual Event will give Local Government Employers and higher-ed institutions an opportunity to collect resumes and to speak directly with career seeking professionals. All registered employers are encouraged to post jobs on www.DiversityEmployers.com to alert candidates of their participation at this year’s event, to search the candidate resume database, and to pre-schedule screenings/interviews with prospective job seekers.
Using the online tools to set up your virtual booth is easy and intuitive. Additionally, you are assigned a customer service representative to make sure you’re set up properly.
Some benefits include:
- Customized and branded virtual booth with easy set up
- Access to top talent in the area including live chats and portfolios of those interested in your program
- Résumé book of all registered career-seeking candidates
- ROI wrap up report including metrics about company's booth visits and attendees
Enter your information below to reserve your booth at the upcoming virtual recruitment fair. Invoices will be emailed once registration form is received.
For all inquiries and questions (including hosting your institution’s virtual recruitment event), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (281) 265-2473.
Upcoming Virtual Recruitment Fair September 20, 2023, from 1pm – 4pm, CST
- Government Agencies Cost $799 (includes virtual fair booth and 1-month of unlimited job postings)
- Higher-ed Institutions (Graduate & Professional Schools) Cost $499 (Job Postings N/A)
- 1-Month Unlimited Job Postings (www.DiversityEmployers.com)
- Brand Logo
- Company Profile
- Text & Video Chat
- Private & Public Chat
- Access to Candidate Résumé Database
- Post-event Résumé Book
- Presentation and Webinar Capability
Registration deadline is September 13, 2023.