Employer Registration Form for September 28, 2022 Government Jobs Recruitment Fair
The Diversity Employers Government Job Fair includes Municipalities, Counties, Police Departments and Local Utilities.
This Virtual Event will give Local Government Employers an opportunity to collect resumes and to speak directly with job seeking professionals. All registered employers are encouraged to post jobs on www.DiversityEmployers.com to alert candidates of their participation at this year’s event, to search the candidate resume database, and to pre-schedule screenings/interviews with prospective job seekers.
Using the online tools to set up your virtual booth is easy and intuitive. Additionally, you are assigned a customer service representative to make sure you’re set up properly.
Some benefits include:
- Customized and branded virtual booth with easy set up
- Access to top talent in the area including live chats and résumé for those interested in your program
- Résumé book of all registered job-seeking candidates
- ROI wrap up report including metrics about company's booth visits and job applicants
Enter your information below to reserve your booth at the upcoming virtual recruitment fair. Invoices will be emailed once registration form is received.
For all inquiries and questions (including hosting your institution’s virtual recruitment event), please contact email@example.com or (281) 265-2473.
Upcoming Virtual Recruitment Fair September 28, 2022 from 12pm – 4pm, CST (Cost $799)
Registration deadline is 5 days prior to scheduled event date.
- Brand Logo
- Company Profile
- Job postings
- Text & Video Chat
- Private & Public Chat
- Access to Candidate Résumé Database
- Post-event Résumé Book
- Presentation and Webinar Capability